System Time: 15:05 22 May 2013 - 0 Players Online
User Profile Tabs
This is the tab bar for your profile. It has more information than nearly any other part of the game. We will look at each area in turn.
- Shows general user information - discussed below.
- Displays your transaction history.
- Displays your current and past missions.
- Displays your corporation memberships, and any pending join requests.
- Displays your private messages.
- Displays your preferences.
- Displays your watch list.
- Displays your claimed blogs.
- Displays your blog searches.
- Displays your tickers.
Your user profile is one of the most important aspects of the game, and will single handedly give you more information about your standing in the game than most of the other pages combined.
- Your player number - needed many, many places in the game. Commit this to memory right now!
- Active (go play!) or Suspended (your play is stopped, momentarily—go here for info).
- Self-evident, though user join dates may be earlier for accounts created previous to 06/2004.
- This was the last recorded time the player logged in at the BlogShares site.
- Player rankings are updated hourly, so a player's ranking number indicates their rank, in terms of multiple categories. See Composite Ranking System for more information.
- Amount of Karma you have. Full information on the Karma System.
- Amount of Sigma you have. Full information on the Sigma System.
- The number of Artefacts that you hold.
- If a player has purchased a Premium Membership, shares transactions will always be unlimited. If not premium, s/he is limited to 20 share transactions in a 24-hour period, and the number listed here will indicate the number of share transactions that have been made over the last 24-hour period.
- The date and time of the last transaction.
- Number of requests to reindex a blog in the past 24hrs. Full information on the Priority Queue
- This is a link to the player's blog's share page at BlogShares. If the player has more than one blog, it lists the blog marked as "Your Primary Blog" on the Preferences page (see link in the Member's Area on the right side of any site page). A player can view all of his/her claimed blogs by clicking the [Your Blogs] link on the right-side menu in the Members Area.
- Lists the Corporations that the player has chosen as his/her Primary Corporation on the Preferences page (see link in the Member's Area on the right side of any site page). Only money invested in a player's main corporation earns interest.
- Corporations are a way to make a team or club with your favorite players. Corporation members can send messages to one another and invest money in the corporation. Greater functionality will be added in time. Only Premium players can found Corporations.
Cash and Values
This section gives you and overview of where your money either is or is not invested.
- In Account: The amount of disposable, on hand cash that you have.
- In Escrow: The amount of cash tied up in escrow - either the Players Market or the Chips Market.
- In Account: The amount of value of your held Ideas.
- In Escrow: The amount of value of Ideas in any Players Market Offers.
Invested in Corporations
- The amount of cash you have in all of your corporate investments.
Held Shares Value
- The amount of cash currently invested in the shares market.
- The amount of cash currently held in any Market Orders.
- Your total Net Worth.
Ideas, Chips and Shares
This section deals specifically with your ideas and chips holdings.
- In Account: The total number of ideas that you hold.
- In Escrow: The total number of ideas you have on the Players Market in offers.
- In Account: The total number of industries that you hold ideas in.
- In Escrow: The total number of industries that you have on the Players Market in offers.
- In Account: The total number of chips in your account.
- In Escrow: The total number of chips you have in the Chips Market in offers.
- Send Chips Link - Send chips to another user.
Total Blogs Held
- The total number of blogs in your portfolio. Max of 1,000.
Previous User Names
If a player has changed the nickname used at BlogShares, a record of past nicknames will appear here. You can change your nickname by clicking on [Your Preferences] in the Members Area on the right-side menu. Please Note: Past usernames will always be visible to all players. The Board of Directors are the only people with access to erase old usernames. If you wish a past name(s) to no longer be visible, you MUST send email to [email protected] stating your current player nick and ID#, along with which name(s) you wish removed. THIS MAY TAKE MANY DAYS TO BE COMPLETED, BE PATIENT.
All of this player information is available on your User.php page. You can also view the information of other players by substituting their User ID number for yours.